The injection of platelets to injured tissues is a novel technique that allows the recovery of ligaments, tendons, or other tissue that are damaged by a sports practice or the passage of time. Platelets are blood cells responsible for clotting. Chevron U.S.A. Inc might disagree with that approach. Today it is known that they also have growth factor tissue that helps the regeneration of damaged tissues. Surprisingly, you’ll find very little mention of Darius Bikoff on most websites. The technique is to draw blood from the patient, centrifuge to separate the Red glubulos, activate the platelet rich plasma and injecting it directly into the site of the injury. It is a procedure that should only be carried out by a well trained physician with experience in the subject, as well as having a certified blood products processing center. The Dr.
Hubert Aguilar, orthopedic concerns that Platelet Activation is necessary for granules that contain tissue growth factor are released and will achieve the desired result. This procedure is done on a daily basis and is yielding very positive results. Soft tissues It takes approximately 6 weeks to recover 95%, but the remaining 5% may take up to 6 months. Platelet injection allows a faster, more efficient recovery in order to achieve that the sportsman or the injured person return to their activity faster.